Health psychology jobs available in Manchester at Adelphi Values...

Adelphi values based near Manchester is currently looking for people with a background in psychology/health psychology to join the team… we’re going through some major growth at the moment and are particularly looking for Research Associates or people with knowledge in statistics. As a company which focuses on health outcomes research it is a good career option for those interested in health psychology, or those with Stage 1 or 2 as it ticks research, consultancy and professional skills boxes!  See Adelphi Values website http://www.adelphivalues.com  for further information or send CV’s/covering letter to: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]

Please mention me (Beverley Ayers) when applying!

Dr Beverley Ayers

CPsychol & Health Psychologist

Adelphi Values: Mapi Values has evolved
www.adelphivalues.com
Adelphi Mill, Bollington, Cheshire, SK10 5JB, UK

T    +44 (0) 1625 577257

F    +44 (0) 1625 577328