Just thinking back over the years, there have been many times when our
lives (the Sudells) have had significant help, or advice that has totally
changed our direction and had an enormous impact on what we have been
doing. I am a sentimental old cow but I must say I like it the way it is. I
am just wondering where we would be without it...Help was there when the
original brother partnership of the Sudells broke up and I took over with
no knowledge of running a practice, as the very first nurse partner in GP,
Setting up the huge extension and taking over a second practice, taking on
salaried doctors (all 11 of them) All the IT issues we had. Then there was
help setting up The Lifeback Clinic, (even to getting the door painted by
one of the members of this list!) our move to the Isle of Shite and then
the help from Graham with getting onto another list that has been so
helpful out here in Ozland. We have had a few laughs over the years and i
have learnt a lot. There have been times when I would like to have asked a
question that I would like the friends on the list to give me advice on,
especially recently, but I have kept quiet for only one reason - the list
is public and searchable- and therefore I havent been able to ask but no
matter. We will get through.
:)