On behalf of the Near Surface Geophysics Group (NSGG) I am sorry to inform you that the Rutland Water Workshop is cancelled.

The organising committee have regretfully made the decision that insufficient numbers have been confirmed through advance registration to make the event viable.

On behalf of the organising committee I would like to thank those that have registered and shown support for this Workshop and apologise for any inconvenience caused in the cancellation of the event. A full refund will be issued as soon as possible.

The NSGG will continue to support the industry through meetings, seminars and workshops and we would ask you to keep an eye on our website www.nsgg.og.uk for any future meetings which may be of interest to you and your colleagues.

Regards

Tim Grossey BSc MSc CGeol FGS

Principal Geophysicist

RSK

18 Frogmore Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9RT, UK

Switchboard: +44 (0)1442 437500

Fax: +44 (0)1442 437550

Direct dial: +44 (0)1442 416654

Mobile: +44 (0)7725790910