Dear Gemmers,
We have an unwanted metallurgical microscope that we are happy to offer free to anyone who can make use of it - and who can collect it from Chippenham.
The microscope is an Olympus BHM series - it was serviced this month and is in full working order but is no longer required.
It comes with a comprehensive set of accessories and instruction manual. It would be suitable for a museum service that wants visitors to be able to look at specimen slides.
If you require further information do get in touch with me directly.
Best wishes
Laurel

Laurel Miller
Education Officer
Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre
Cocklebury Road
Chippenham
SN15 3QN
Direct phone 01249 705529
Email [log in to unmask]
www.wshc.eu
Please note that I am not available on Wednesdays

Web: www.wiltshire.gov.uk

Follow Wiltshire Council
[cid:image001.png@01CD6E5F.65CEE9E0]<https://www.facebook.com/WiltshireCouncil>   [cid:image002.png@01CD6E5F.65CEE9E0] <http://twitter.com/heritagewshc>

This email originates from Wiltshire Council and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and may be subject to Copyright or Intellectual Property rights. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the email from your inbox. Any disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, modification and distribution of the contents of the email is strictly prohibited. Email content may be monitored by Wiltshire Council to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures. No contract is intended by this email, and any personal opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender and should not be taken as representing views of Wiltshire Council. Please note Wiltshire Council utilises anti-virus scanning software but does not warrant that any e-mail or attachments are free from viruses or other defects and accepts no liability for any losses resulting from infected e-mail transmissions.
Receipt of this e-mail does not imply consent to use or provide this e-mail address to any third party for any purpose. Wiltshire Council will not request the disclosure of personal financial information by means of e-mail any such request should be confirmed in writing by contacting Wiltshire Council.