We are delighted to be able to confirm a further date in our autumn/winter training programme:

5th December at the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford

Find further information on content and how to book by visiting our website

We also have places available on our other workshops:

3rd October at Royal Botanic Gardens, Edinburgh

2nd October at Royal Botanic Gardens, Edinburgh
20th November at Hughenden Manor, High Wycombe

17th October at Wakehurst Place, Sussex

23rd October at Shaw House, Berkshire

Don't miss out - book today to secure your place - find further information on content and how to book by visiting our website

Best wishes
Judith

Kate Measures, Heritage Learning Consultants
Inspiration, motivation, support - our fantastic 2012 national programme is more than just training. Dates released and bookings being taken now.
Northern Office: The Kennels Cottage, Harewood Estate, Leeds, LS17 9LF
Southern Office: Ashwood Grange, Surrey, GU22 7JJ
Main Office No: 0113 3873232 Kate's Mobile: 07966 298516
All Staff Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.katemeasures.co.uk
Kate is Chair for the bgen - inspiring learning through plants