Hi all,

The Edinburgh International Science Festival has opened its call for ideas for the 2013 Festival. Please see information below or visit http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/about-us/your-call for more information.

Your Call!
Edinburgh International Science Festival 2013

'Your Call!' - Our annual call for ideas - allows anyone (individuals or organisations)- with a bright idea and a passion for communicating it in an interesting and accessible way to submit event proposals for Edinburgh International Science Festival.

As Edinburgh International Science Festival approaches its 25th birthday in 2013 we not only recognise our past and celebrate the present, but also look towards the future with a special series of events in which scientists, technologists, artists, designers and futurists ask what the next 25 years might have in store.

How might we live, love and learn in the near and distant future? What promise, potential, peril or pitfalls might advances in science and technology reveal? From the cities we live in to the energy that powers them; from the food we eat to the clothes we wear, and the games we play, the future is a territory ripe for exploration... Join us for the ride!

From fabulous shows that enthral families, to inspiring presentations, fascinating conversations, thought-provoking discussions, interactive events/performances, exhibitions and workshops that bring science to life for a wide range of audiences, we are open to all suggestions.

So get your thinking caps on and if you have an event that might fit the bill, share the details with us for your chance to be a part of one of the world's best science festivals.

How to submit an idea

Simply read the Guide for external event organisers<http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/uploads/Your_Call/Your%20Call%20-%20Guide%20for%20external%20event%20organisers%20-%20FINAL%202013.pdf> (download pdf) and our handy tips on developing and delivering an event<http://bit.ly/Lgklsl> (download pdf) and complete the External Event Proposal<http://edscifest.wufoo.eu/forms/external-event-proposal-m7x3w7/> (online form) by Friday 17 August 2012 for your chance to be part of our Festival family.

Many thanks,

Laura
Laura Brettle
Events Development Co-ordinator
Edinburgh International Science Festival
T: 0131 553 0320        E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
DL: 0131 553 0324     W: www.sciencefestival.co.uk<http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/>

Suite 1 | Mitchell House | 5 Mitchell Street | Edinburgh | EH6 7BD