Hello gemmers,

This September I am starting my maternity leave. We are finishing up job description details, dates etc. But it should be a part time (3 days a week) job, for a period of 9 months, ideally starting mid August.

I will post more information soon, but if you are already interested (and you have an East Asian art/culture/history studies background) do not doubt to send me an email with your CV or give me a call.

All the best,

Celia Dominguez
Education and Development Officer
The Museum of East Asian Art