Hi all

I was wondering what bookings systems people use at small and medium sized museums? Do you use excel, word or outlook calendars? Or do you have any recommendations for a simple bookings system that is also affordable? We would ideally like to find a centralised way to manage bookings for schools, group visits, tours, activities and events and commercial hire across the galleries and the new learning centre, all of which are shared and flexible spaces.

Many thanks

Rebecca

Rebecca Jacobs

Activities and Events Officer

William Morris Gallery

C/O Room 18 Waltham Forest Town Hall

Forest Road

London E17 4JF

Tel: 020 8496 1465

Email: [log in to unmask]

Support the William Morris Gallery Development Project.

Find out more at www.wmgallery.org.uk

www.walthamforest.gov.uk/vestry-house

Vestry House Museum

Open Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-5pm - Free Entry