Hi,

sorry if I wasn't clear. Well, with Higher-level analysis the only option is Stats+Post-stats. Using First-level with Post-stats only on the previous output doesn't work (Error message: Problem with processing the model: Can't open dummy for reading, child process exited abnormally). It shows the same error no matter if I select the *.gfeat or cope1.feat folder as input. Based on that I assumed that it is not that straightforward and I have to re-run the stats as well. But maybe I am just missing something very simple :-)

I always run FLAME 1 to briefly check the results, but we play with some weak effects, and some of them only appear (or rather survive thresholding) after running FLAME 1+2. We have two groups (n=11 and n=13), with most of the probands having two runs under two conditions, altogether 92 input files. That's why I thought I could run the stats just once and then write a bash script to pre-threshold them with different masks (e.g. with the white matter masked-out) and at different z-threshold.

Within the script I use cluster command and feed it with the output of the smoothest command. However, so far I couldn't find any resource on how to use it properly (since I can feed it either with zstat image or res4d).

I also consider giving up on cluster thresholding and trying TFCE.

Thanks for any advice or pointing out any errors in my thinking :-)

Kind regards

Pavel