Hi

These files ar elog files, the dr?.o* files contain some output information from running DR and the dr?.e* files contain error information if things did not run smoothly. First, check that these error files are empty (e.g. by running ls -l and check that their size is 0 bytes). If not, have a look at what's inside (use cat filename). The error messages should be informative.

hth
Christian