Thank you very much, I will try this

2012/7/11 Benjamin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
If your proton density image is already in a standard space, you could use flirt with a reference image of the desired resolution. For example, to upsample an image to 2 mm voxel resolution:

flirt -ref ${FSLDIR}/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm -in lowres_image -out upsampled_image -applyxfm

You would also want to look at the the various options you can pass to -interp.

--
Mónica Giraldo Chica
PhD student in Biomedicine

www.monicagiraldochica.com