Hello Sourena,

Yes, I have projected all of the raw diffusion data from a population of subjects to a standard space (specific for that population) using deformable registration. Regarding your comment about the rotation of each voxel's data, before I projected the raw data I used vecreg to project each subject's V1 map to standard space and then used an custom code to create population average V1 map and a corresponding map of the variance in alignment of the vectors (for validation purposes). The population averaged V1 map as described look quite similar to the V1 map produced from the projected population raw diffusion data, with only very minor differences. Since the vectors initially showed great alignment across all of the subjects in the standard space, I felt is was appropriate to project the raw data.

In any case, thank you for your response on the intensity modulation/scaling. That is how I've been running the analysis so far and it seems to be working fine.

Best,

Freddy