Hi

Sounds like you just want an ANOVA-style group-level analysis - for example see the ANOVA examples in the higher-level part of the FEAT manual?

Cheers.

On 10 Jul 2012, at 19:55, Naama Barnea-Goraly wrote:

Probably not a good idea to send a question on a Friday evening. Resending because no responses received. Thanks for your help.

Dear FSL list,

I am running an analysis of DTI data from a large multi-site study. We have 194 subjects (127 in a disease group and 67 controls), and the data was acquired at 5 different sites across the U.S. (on the same scanner type using the same protocol). We did extensive calibration tests before and during the study (human and phantom), however I would like to test the actual full dataset and see if there are any between scanner/site differences there.

I'd appreciate if someone can provide the correct GLM model to do that.

Thank you,

Naama

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve