Sent: 09 July 2012 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 10 WEEK HOLIDAY BAN

Hi Sandie

That sounds a bit draconian!  No we don’t have anything like this, all staff are supposed to not take holiday during enrolment so last few days of August for a couple of weeks, but I’ve had Exams exempted from this for all the times during the rest of the year when we can’t take holidays.

Regards,

Lynne

Lynne Dennis

Examinations Manager