Sent: 28 June 2012 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The recording of the posting of certificates

Hi Everyone

I was just wondering how everyone kept a record of any certificates they posted out to students.

At the moments we create a posting list which has the students address and what certificate is being posted. This is then saved under the date it has been posted out in the correct month. The list is printed and the post office date stamp it for us.

We create a separate sheet for each qualification but if the student has more than 1 certificate this is recorded on the same sheet. If a student then phones up to enquire where their certificate is we check our post list to see when it was posted and to what address.

I just wondered how everyone felt about the importance of keeping a specific record of posting and how they did it.

Thanks

For example

Certified Mail 28th June 12
City & Guilds 3008-02 Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing

John Smith                                                      Mary Jones
Xxxxxx                                                          xxxxxx
Xxxxx                                                           xxxxxx
Xxxxx                                                           xxxxx

Sarah James
Xxxxxx
Xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Mandy Ebrey
Senior Exams Clerk
shrewsbury College
This email has been scanned for viruses by www.epagency.net
If you consider this email spam, please forward it to [log in to unmask]
This email has been scanned for viruses by the Email Protection Agency
For more information please visit http://www.epagency.net