Sent: 05 July 2012 12:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 8989 Computerised Accounts - City and Guilds

Hi everyone,

Think I have asked this in the past, but need to ask again, does anyone deliver the above qualification, and do you have any issues with it?

We historically have had issues with this qual, but this year has been horrendous - big problem with it for a November exam, then there have been several instances since with it where data input conflicts with tasks on the question paper, and we have had to contact C&G during the exam for advice / clarification and send letters off to them accompanying the scripts each time.

I have asked our management to take it forward on my behalf as it'll hold more clout coming from them, but I have firstly been asked to check if Coleg Gwent's other campuses are having similar issues, so thought it would be a good idea to check with other centres too.

Thanks,

Amy

Amy Coombes
Exams Officer
Pontypool Campus
Tel: 01495 333196
Fax: 01495 333130

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of East Riding College.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

East Riding College 0845 120 0037
www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk