Hi everyone,

Think I have asked this in the past, but need to ask again, does anyone deliver the above qualification, and do you have any issues with it?

We historically have had issues with this qual, but this year has been horrendous – big problem with it for a November exam, then there have been several instances since with it where data input conflicts with tasks on the question paper, and we have had to contact C&G during the exam for advice / clarification and send letters off to them accompanying the scripts each time.

I have asked our management to take it forward on my behalf as it’ll hold more clout coming from them, but I have firstly been asked to check if Coleg Gwent’s other campuses are having similar issues, so thought it would be a good idea to check with other centres too.

Thanks,

Amy

Amy Coombes

Exams Officer