Please take me off your mailing list
There seems to be lots of wires crossing I am receiving the wrong mails
I will try another time thanks

On Jul 13, 2012, at 2:17 PM, Brighton Feminist <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sure. Have posted it to our facebook page.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Beverley Knowles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi! I think all your emails may be going to your entire database.  Some random stuff seems to be coming through.  Just letting you know in case you didn't realise.