 From: Paul Elias <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 July 2012, 14:03
Subject: GlaxoSmithKline to pay $3B in largest healthcare fraud settlement in US history

Once again, the good, the bad, the ugly about big pharma...for this, I can only see the bad and ugly, nothing good about this. this was all greed and complicity. Last week it was Pfizer and the Celebrex deceit and witholding of safety clinical data, now Glaxo...

 http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/record-settlement-glaxosmithkline-plead-guilty-pay-3b-illicit-192857575--finance.html

Best,

Paul E. Alexander