FYI

Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: KATAOKA Minoru [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 31 July 2012 08:00
To: katami-a
Subject: 3.11 / Brain Death / Greeting [ARS VIVENDI E-mail Magazine 078]

Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine No.78 (July 31, 2012)

We, Research Center for Ars Vivendi, would like to let you know the

following three news.

1) We have made an English-version page of Facing 3.11: Discussions

over Individual Experiences.

http://www.arsvi.com/b2010/1202ka-e.htm

2) We hosted an international event concerning brain death on July

20, 2012.

http://www.arsvi.com/a/20120720-e.htm

3) We bring in new members of our research team that could help us

develop our science further. One of the latest additions to our

group is Yoshitaro Hotta, the special invited associate professor

of the Center. Below is his message to our readers.

http://www.arsvi.com/2010/120623hy-e.htm

*Please click below for more detailed information about our program.

http://www.arsvi.com/a/index.htm

http://www.ritsumei-arsvi.org/en/

We are eager to promote collaborative research projects with

disabled patients' advocacy groups, non-profit organizations, as

well as domestic and international researchers.

[Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine]

For comments, subscription and cancellation of this e-mail magazine,

please e-mail [log in to unmask]

For past issues of our e-mail magazine, please take a look at

http://www.arsvi.com/a/eme.htm

General Editor : Masahiko Nishi

Chief Editor : Minoru Kataoka

Publication : Research Center for Ars Vivendi,

Ritsumeikan University

56-1 Kitamachi, Tojiin, Kita-ku, Kyoto, Japan 603-8577