Following Dr. Cloke's example of submitting videos of 'dancing the urban'
on two wheels, I submit two very different videos: Danny Macaskill's
exploration
of a post-industrial landscape
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbC5yVqOdI>and a promo video for
videographer Lucas
Brunelle's DVD on alleycat racing<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbC5yVqOdI>.
Can't say I endorse the latter's glorification of selfish and dangerous
cycling but there is some very exciting footage. The Macaskill video is
very different in tone, and quite beautiful (in my opinion).

--
Brian Stromberg
Edward J Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy