Dear Monica
Is there more information about the number of hours worked, payment and pro rata percentages?  When we would need to be available?

Cheers
Geoff

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Monica Germana <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

We are currently looking to expand our current team of visiting lecturers on the MA Creative Writing: Writing the City. If you are interested, please email your CV as soon as possible (and before the July) to [log in to unmask]. More information about the MA can be found at:

http://www.westminster.ac.uk/courses/subjects/english/postgraduate-courses/part-time-day/p09ppcrw-ma-creative-writing-writing-the-city

Best regards,

Monica Germana (course leader)

--
Geoff Ryman

Senior Lecturer, the Centre for New Writing
University of Manchester

Mobile phone 0781 302 8592

Many thanks to SFWA for giving WHAT WE FOUND, first published in The Magazine of Science Fiction, Sept/Oct 2011  a Nebula for best novelette.  It's still up for a Hugo, and was shortlisted for the Locus Awards.