-----Original Message-----
From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Muttakir Mohammed
Sent: 26 July 2012 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help with Geotextile Membrane Guidance

Dear All,

Could someone help me with information or point me towards guidance
documents for the use of Geotextile Membranes as a capping layer for
contaminated soils (such as Arsenic) on residential properties?

I look forward to your responses.

Kind regards

Muttakir Mohammed
Pollution Control Technician
Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please email the sender immediately and highlight the error. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free from any virus or other defect which might affect any system into which they are opened or received, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus-free. No responsibility is accepted by Environmental Scientifics Group for any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Environmental Scientifics Group Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 02880501. ESG Asbestos Limited registered in England and Wales under company number 04951688. Environmental Scientifics Group Limited and ESG Asbestos Limited are part of the Environmental Scientifics Group and their registered office is at ESG House, Bretby Business Park, Ashby Road, Burton Upon Trent, DE15 0YZ.