**
*Annual Meeting of Postgraduates in the Reception of the Ancient World*
**
*AMPRAW 2012*
**
*10th ? 11th December 2012 at the University of Birmingham*

We are now welcoming abstracts (of 200 words) for proposed papers of 20
minutes.

We welcome proposals for all areas of research in the reception of the
ancient world, including work-in-progress.

**
*Confirmed Guest Speakers:*

Keynote: Dr Elena Theodorakopoulos (Birmingham) and Dr Fiona Cox (Exeter)

*Practitioner-led Workshops:*

Josephine Balmer (Author, Translator)

Gwyneth Lewis (Poet and Writer)

Dr Tony Keen (Associate Lecturer at the Open University)

AMPRAW is an opportunity for postgraduates working in the reception of the
ancient world, from a variety of disciplines, to present research papers to
their academic peers. New for AMPRAW 2012 postgraduate papers will be
supplemented with practitioner-led workshops enabling early career
researchers to actually speak to and hear from the kinds of people on whom
their research is based.

Please send abstracts to [log in to unmask] by 30th September 2012.

Details to Register will be sent out in July 2012.

Please see our website for updates www.ampraw2012.wordpress.com

Best wishes,

The AMPRAW 2012 Committee

Polly Toney, Sarah Wilkowski, Holly Ranger.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.