Yes that is very true. But I assume true membrane proteins exclude high throughput :-)

However the cytoplasmic part might be fine in this case and then I would just go for Sypro Orange.

Jürgen

My understanding is that the advantage of the thermofluor assay is that you can test many conditions rapidly unless of course you have some kind of high throughput CD spectrometer in mind.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD
University of Maryland, Baltimore