It isn't that your space group is wrong, but are you sure that your mtz file has that space group in its header?
MR will test all possible alternatives - in this case P3121 or P3221 - but won't change the symmetry information in the input mtz.
You need to do that with a utility like
mtzutils hklin1 p3121.mtz hklout p3221.mtz
SYMM P3221
end

And there are various options in the REFLECTION UTILITIES.

The integration and data processing are exactly the same for either space group, but REFMAC does not check that your mtz and pdb have the SAME symmetry information, and by default uses that in the mtz file. So you could have a perfectly good solution in P3221 but be running refinement in P3121, which is NOT GOOD!
Eleanor.