Dear Amro,
the very first thing is that you are very close to your pI (7.8) which should preferably be avoided as it will cause the charge neutralization and your protein will become more hydrophobic. My first suggestion will be to skip the pH value in the range of +/-1 from your pI. it will help you. Second suggestion would be to use sucrose and arginine in your buffer. Your salt concentration sounds to be fine. You can screen for different ranges of buffers.

Best
-YSR

Yogendra Singh Rathore