---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathryn C Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks here's the website and the call

http://www.utdallas.edu/atec/cdash/

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR EXAMPLES OF INTER-DISCIPLINARY
ART-SCIENCE-ENGINEERING-HUMANITIES CURRICULA
Leonardo Executive Editor Roger Malina and UT Dallas doctoral student
Kathryn Evans are interested in examples of courses and curricula
that are in the art-science-humanities field such as courses on art
and biology, music and mathematics, art and chemistry, dance and
environmental sciences, etc. The call is an re-launch of a similar
call issued in 2009 (http://www.leonardo.info/isast/announcements/LEF
_ArtScience_curricula.html) and will be included in a SEAD White Paper
(Breaking Down the Silos: Curriculum Development as a Tool for
Crossing Disciplines in the Arts, Sciences and Humanities)  that is
being developed in response to the international call for SEAD White
Papers issued by the network for Science Engineering Art and Design
(http://sead.viz.tamu.edu/index.html) The White Paper is being
developed with an international advisory group consisting of Paul
Thomas (Australia), Edward Shanken (Netherlands), and Christo Doherty
(South Africa). Other educators interested in collaborating to
develop these resources should contact Kathryn Evans

We are interested in the broad range of all forms of the performing
arts, including music, dance, theatre and film, and the visual arts;
and
connecting to all the hard and social sciences. We are including art
and new technologies (eg: nano tech) but in general not new media
curricula unless they include an art-science component, or art and engineering.

Individuals who have taught an art-science-humanities course at the
university or secondary-school level, in formal or informal settings,
are invited to contact Kathryn Evans, with details of their
curriculum, at [log in to unmask]  Please include permission to
include
your course on this website.

Kathryn Evans, Head, Vocal and Choral Music
School of Arts and Humanities
The University of Texas at Dallas JO31
Richardson, TX 75080
972-883-2828 email [log in to unmask]

====
Paul Brown - based in the UK May to November 2012
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====