And I certainly must be grateful for having been pushed back in the
direction of Blake's Milton, some tremendous stuff in that. I do suspect
tho' that Mr Blake might not have approved of Mr Heaney:

"Who pretend to Poetry that they may destroy Imagination
By imitation of Nature's Images drawn from Remembrance."

http://www.blakearchive.org/exist/blake/archive/object.xq?objectid=milton.a.illbk.43&java=no