Hi Folks, Since this conversion seems to have turned towards Seth rather
than his actual response.. how about a third party view:
http://scarriet.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/seth-abramson-his-mfa-research-quixotic-sucking-up-to-the-avant-garde/#comments

I particularly like the Allen Tate quote used....

--
THX
MJM

http://about.me/clevercelt