At the Arvon in Totleigh Barton, though I'm unsure how deep that makes it in Devon the signal's hard to come by, confined to a few blades of grass some outsized slugs are advancing on...
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

From: Tim Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:06:42 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Blake in Cambridge

Hi Jamie, I'm in even deeper Devon - it's called Plymouth. Where are you?

Cheers

Tim A.

On 3 Jul 2012, at 17:16, Jamie Mckendrick wrote:

Hi Tim, I wouldn't at all exclude radicalism in poetry, just that we don't share a view of the richness of this particular debate. With his reference to Eliot as 'an old fart' I can't anyway imagine Sean will be too troubled by anything in mine.
I'm in deep Devon where coverage is minimal so excuse this skimpy reply.
Best,
Jamie
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange