The first link doesn't prompt me for anything...they all work fine
Thanks for this :)

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andy Turner
Sent: 20 July 2012 12:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: URLs for organisations in BB 9.1

Clive

Interestingly, when I click on that first link, I'm asked for a username and password - and can't open the PDF without one.

The second and third links worked fine. And accessing the PDF via a link the organisation, it opened straight away.

Bizarre.

Andy Turner

Technology Enhanced Learning Manager
Institute for Teaching, Innovation & Learning
University of West London