Sorry, I should have mentioned what I have tried - and what I have access to. We have Scopus; ISI Web of Science, Avery ... most of the important architecture; planning and energy reference databases, but I thought it would be interesting to hear if you had any "favourite sources" for this kind of information.

Kjersti