Dear all

I'd just like to say thank you for all the helpful responses I received to my enquiry yesterday.  Many people provided some extremely useful, practical advice on how to package such items which I have taken on board when choosing what equipment and materials to order.

If anyone else is interested in this area, then a very useful link was provided to me which may be of help to others: http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/subjects/textiles/493-an-illustrated-guide-to-the-care-of-costume-and-textile-collections.

With best wishes,
Mary Ann

Mary Ann Davison
College Archivist and Records Manager