Sent: 17 July 2012 14:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Article sought: Gradmann 1933 Steppenheidetheorie

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone of you possess a good quality PDF (or photocopy that you are willing to scan) of the article below? My photocopy has become unreadable :-( I would be happy to receive a better one!
If you must be pursuaded to help me: I can offer let's say 20 PDF-files from the offprint collection (150 done from c. 2000) of Janneke Buurman and myself that is now being scanned/made searchable...

Many thanks in advance,

oTTo

Robert Gradmann: Die Steppenheidetheorie. Geographische Zeitschrift. 39 (1933); S. 265-278.