Applied Science Statistician - Mars (Verden, Germany)

At Mars, we believe in giving everyone the toughest deal there is: freedom. The freedom to grow, the freedom to excel, to make decisions, to challenge yourself and your team - in short, the freedom to take responsibility.

On our site in Verden (near Bremen) we offer this deal to a Applied Science Statistician.

The Role:
The primary responsibility of this position is provision of expertise, advice and training in experimental design, data handling and statistical analysis to Applied Science Project Leaders.
Key Responsibilities:
•	Consulted to ensure statistically relevant design of applied science studies including laboratory, kitchen and pilot plant / Pet-center Design of Experiments;
•	Responsible for design, execution and analysis of smaller product research projects or sub-sections of larger projects;
•	Responsible for data analysis, interpretation and modelling of applied science experiments. Key clients are within Applied Science: Feeding Performance, Product Stability, Wet Raw materials and Process Design, Dry Process Design. Potentially also supporting further local R&D teams for statistical data analysis.
Our offer:
•	The chance to write your own success story in one of the world’s most successful and fastest growing branded goods companies;
•	The freedom to develop and successfully implement your own ideas within flat hierarchies;
•	Our global training and development programme that continuously prepares you for next challenges and career moves;
•	Excellent remuneration relative to your efforts and performance plus comprehensive perks (for instance a company pension plan, retirement provisions, an accident assurance also for your family etc.).
Your offer:
•	Degree to at least Masters level in statistics or equivalent experience in biological statistics and data analysis or a related field and 3-5 years professional experience;
•	Must be fluent in English;
•	Computer knowledge such as Microsoft Office;
•	Statistical and data analysis skills, ideally applied to consumer and sensory science;
•	Ability to communicate technical data / principles to clients of all abilities.
Does this offer suit you?
Then we are looking forward to getting to know you and receiving your online application on www.mars.com (search for Job Reference VER00756).

SIGNOFF allstat