Apologies for any cross posting

Introduction to Statistics for Clinical Trials 10th-11th September 2012, University of York
Introduction to the Design and Conduct of Clinical Trials 12th-14th September 2012, University of York

FINAL REMINDER:  DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS FRIDAY 27TH JULY 2012

Details of how to register for the courses can be found by following the links below

http://www.york.ac.uk/healthsciences/research-information/trials-design/stats-clinical-trials/

http://www.york.ac.uk/healthsciences/research-information/trials-design/intro-clinical-trials/

If you require any further information, please contact Sally Baker ([log in to unmask] or telephone 01904 321726)

--
Sally Baker
Research Administrator

Telephone: 01904 321726

Office Hours: Tuesday-Friday 8.30 - 4.00 pm

http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

www.rds-yh.nihr.ac.uk
Join our email alert list to receive our newsletter 'Take Five'
(monthly funding update) and information about events and other RDS activities - http://www.rds-yh.nihr.ac.uk
Follow the NIHR RDS on Twitter - http://twitter.com/NIHR_RDS

--

Dr Catherine Hewitt
Senior Research Fellow

Yorkshire and the Humber Research Design Service
York Trials Unit
Ground Floor
ARRC Building
Department of Health Sciences
University of York
Heslington
York
YO10 5DD

Mail to: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 01904 321374
Mobile: 07762 600935
Fax: 01904 321387

Next annual conference of randomised controlled trials in the social sciences  24th, 25th and 26th September 2012

Join our 'email alert list' to receive our newsletter, ‘Take Five’ (monthly funding update) and information about events and other RDS activities http://www.rds-yh.nihr.ac.uk/

Follow the NIHR RDS on 'Twitter' http://twitter.com/NIHR_RDS

To request advice and support please go to http://www.rds-yh.nihr.ac.uk/request-for-advice-and-support.aspx and complete the form.

Lots more information about our service can be found at http://www.rds-yh.nihr.ac.uk