From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James John Bell [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 1:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Calendar of Demonic Feast Days

Hey folks,

This calendar of “demonic feast days” put together by fundamentalists is apparently pulled from a variety of sources:

http://www.shieldofaith.org/resources/library/article.asp?s=4&i=101

What we’re looking for is something like this calendar but with references for each of the days that explains the sources for specific dates, like right now we’re in “abduction week” according to the calendar, but what tradition is that pulled from? I’m assuming there must be an academic referenced version of this type of calendar? Or is this all just twisted out of context old pagan celebration dates?

We’re gathering calendar information for a resource guide being put together by this organization:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/League-of-Occult-Research-Education-LORE/74992045651

Appreciate sources/links to any interesting calendars that have surfaced over the years, best regards,

James