Dear Subscribers,

I am pleased to announce that the July 2012 issue of "Paranthropology: Journal of Anthropological Approaches to the Paranormal" is now available to download from the following links:

http://paranthropologyjournal.weebly.com/free-pdf.html

http://issuu.com/paranthropology/docs/paranthropologyvol3no3

http://www.scribd.com/doc/100919149/Paranthropology-Vol-3-No-3

This edition features:

"A Paradigm Breaking Hypothesis for Solving the Mind-Body Problem" - Bernardo Kastrup
"Psychic Surgery as a "Breaking Frame": Ethnographic Observations of a London Based Psychic Surgeon" - Lara Bauer
"Tylor and Neo-Tylorian Approaches to the Study of Religion: Re-Evaluating an Important Lineage in the Theorisation of Religion" - Liam Sutherland
"Child Witches: From Imaginary Cannibalism to Ritual Abuse in London" - Leo Ruickbie
"The Shamanic Flight of the Soul: Visiting Other Worlds" - Erwin Rooijakkers
"Entheogenic Spirituality and Gender in Australia" - Joseph Gelfer

Print editions will be available within 2-3 weeks.

I hope that you enjoy it.

I would also like to remind you of the recent publication of the Paranthropology Second Anniversary Anthology, which is available to purchase as a hardback book, see the following link:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/edited-by-jack-hunter/paranthropology-anthropological-approaches-to-the-paranormal/hardcover/product-20272474.html

All the best.

Jack

--