David Orton's work is just super; how totally convenient if everybody
would "image" their data similarly. If we lived in a more right-brained
world, this might be the basis for quantitative statistical
analysis....but I digress. My problem is much simpler: no image-processing
program that I own (i.e. Photoshop, full version) will open files with
extensions like ".dbf" or ".dp" or whatever they are. Is there some way to
open, or else convert, Orton's files as given to something standard like
.gif, .tif, or .jpg? Thanks -- Deb Bennett