This is a real beacon of hope!
Diana Powell

From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wendy Dawson
Sent: 14 June 2012 09:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] Graduate carries the Olympic Torch

Fantastic news, Recovery is a Reality!

Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: Therapeutic Communities on behalf of Karen Biggs
Sent: Wed 13/06/2012 13:30
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EFTC] Graduate carries the Olympic Torch

Dear all
I thought you may be interested to know that a graduate of our Glasgow service is carrying the Olympic Torch today in Edinburgh.
Donna now works for us after gaining her social work qualification and she is a fantastic example of what can be achieved through recovery.

We are very proud of her. Its a very good day for us all at Phoenix.
If you want to read her story go to our website. http://www.phoenix-futures.org.uk/

Regards

Karen
Karen Biggs  Chief Executive - Phoenix Futures
ASRA House, 1 Long Lane, London SE1 4PG Call: 020 7234 9743 or 07904 122198
Phoenix Futures is recovery in our communities

This message has been sent using a mobile device

Phoenix Futures brings positive change in the lives of individuals, families and communities affected by
substance misuse. We reduce the impact of drug and alcohol related harm and enable our service users to
rebuild their lives. Our purpose is achieved through the skills and dedication of our staff.

Phoenix House (operating as Phoenix Futures) is a registered charity in England and Wales (No. 284880)
and in Scotland (No. SC039008); Company Limited by Guarantee Number 1626869; Registered Housing Corporation
Number H3795; National Housing Federation Member.

Disclaimer:  This e-mail is from Phoenix Futures. This message is confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee(s) please notify the sender immediately so that the error
can be corrected. This message and any attachments received cannot be guaranteed free of viruses and it is
the recipient's responsibility to check them. Any views expressed in this communication are not
necessarily those of Phoenix Futures.

*** Barnsley MBC Disclaimer:
This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.

Any views or opinions expressed belong solely to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Council. In particular, the Council will not accept liability for any defamatory statements made by email communications.
Recipients are responsible for ensuring that all e-mails and files sent are checked for viruses. The Council will not accept liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. No guarantees are offered on the security, content and accuracy of any e-mails and files received. Be aware that this e-mail communication may be intercepted for regulatory, quality control, or crime detection purposes unless otherwise prohibited.
The content of this email and any attachment may be stored for future reference.