One thing you will need to do is publish! IF you can associate the perfSonarPS box with the GridPP and LHC Communities, then other sites should be able to see your host just by looking at the content of the community.
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Hill
Sent: 21 June 2012 12:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PerfSonar Deployment

A couple of days ago I decided to bite the bullet and install our PerfSonar box. I think it is now up and running with PerfSonar 3.2.2. It uses a 10GBE interface to our network. The question is - what now?

On a related question - is the old GRIDMON box used any more? I know that when Santanu has asked in the past, the answer has been "yes" - but presumably with the PerfSonar rollout it isn't required any more?

Regards,
John