Hi All,

Surely this is a good test of several other good sites as well as
Imperial. So far we have only had an offer from Oxford. We have no real
idea how well this link will perform and we cannot (easily) use CMS
infrastructure as at the moment it is only on  a test subnet. Once we
know this is working and is debugged we can move it into production.

So any offers of help (especially from 10Gb/s sites)?

Best,
david