Mark,

PS: Just spoken to John Bland. We're in the midst of big network upheaval,
and nothing much can be done until that is out of the way.

Cheers though. I'd still like to prepare, so I want to know what
the eventual hit will be.

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220