Hello all,

This is a second call for applications for the BSA Sport Study Group Post-Graduate Forum on Friday 7th September 2012. It will be hosted by the Department of Sport Development and Management at the University of Chichester. This will be the first forum to take place after the London 2012 Olympic Games, and will coincide with the last days of the London 2012 Paralympic Games.  We very much hope you will join us at this significant time for British sport.

Please find attached a Call for Papers and a Registration Form. The deadline for abstract submission is fast approaching (Monday 2nd July 2012 at 12pm), although the registration deadline is not until Friday 24th August. Please note we will only accept abstracts from postgraduate students for this event.

We look forward to seeing you in Chichester in September!

Kind regards,

Dr Elizabeth Pike (Head of Department, Sport Development and Management, University of Chichester; President, International Sociology of Sport Association)

Jordan Matthews (PhD Research Student, Sport Development and Management, University of Chichester)