MUNICH BRAIN COURSE: DISSECTIONS, CLINICAL CORRELATES, IMAGING

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to attend our teaching course devoted to brain dissection and its clinical and neuroimaging applications.

The Munich Brain Course is a yearly event held every autumn. Each course has three main topics with additional presentations and hands-on dissections.
In 2012 the focus is on cerebellum, spinal cord and frontal lobe. Among this year´s speakers are Michel Thiebaut de Schotten, London; Hans J. ten Donkelaar, Nijmegen, and Ulrich Büttner, Munich.

For program and application forms see: www.munichbraincourse.eu .

English lectures will be held on Wednesday, October 10 and Thursday, October 11. The brain dissection hands-on part in small groups takes place on Thursday afternoon and on Friday (simultaneous to the German dissection part). As a registered participant of the English part you may also attend all German lectures (Thursday afternoon until Saturday midday).

Number of participants:
25 English speaking participants
65 German speaking participants
(the dissections take place in groups of 5 participants with one tutor)

Course fee: 550 Euro (including VAT)

We recommend early application and would be pleased to welcome you in Munich.

Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Peter Reilich M.A.
Friedrich-Baur-Institut an der Neurologischen Klinik

Prof. Dr. med. Adrian Danek
Neurologische Klinik und Poliklinik, LMU München