Hi,

New-segment is specifically sensitive to misalignment of images with TPMs. So as the first step I would check the registration between the problematic image with TPMs. I would also check the header to see if it's the same as other images that led to correct segmentations.

All the best,
Arman

Sent using a mobile device, please excuse my brevity/misspellings.