From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Lea
Sent: 19 June 2012 13:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 77 things to think about...

Dear Colleagues,

I'm working on a little booklet for people just starting out in HE teaching at my place, particularly PhD students, and I found myself playing with the idea of `things to think about', based on that old `53 ways' idea (or was it 50 ways to leave your lover?), but this time based on the magic number `7'.  It's ended up as `77 things to think about...'

If anyone out there has the time or inclination I'd be interested in what you make of it - is it a sensible idea; what have I got wrong; what have I missed; what would you have included, etc., etc. ???  And happy to forward on the finished product if anyone would be interested???

Thanks

John

John Lea
Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit