We are using professional dialogue for our non formal route to UK PSF on our CPD framework, and are building resources to support experienced academics develop their teaching.  I would say this short to the point resource would be very appealing to some of them.

Thanks, John

Ruth

PS if you want to know more about our professional dialogue route, I have put up loads of materials on it on the website: http://escalate.ac.uk/6333

Dr Ruth Pilkington SFSEDA, FHEA