Are you thinking about coming to the Archives & Records Association UK and Ireland conference but are not sure if you should this year?

Details of speakers and abstracts of their presentations are now available on the ARA website. We have an impressive range of individuals talking about topics as diverse as Wikileaks, mould and what we can learn from the Happy Museum. With a choice of two conference streams plus short break-out sessions you can now start to plan which talks you would like to attend. The full programme and details are available at http://www.archives.org.uk/ara-conference/the-ara-conference.html.
If you can’t make the whole conference why not attend for just one day? The conference venue is just an hour away from London and only 30-40 minutes from Gatwick by train. Special rates are available so book now. If you are tempted by the whole conference remember the full conference fee includes a drinks reception and two dinners plus the chance to be greeted by the Mayor of Brighton on Brighton Pier and to learn salsa dancing (not at the same time!).
The conference is at the Grand Hotel, Brighton from 29-31 August 2012 and we look forward to seeing you there.

Caroline Brown
Chair ARA conference committee
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]